80% of women…
This is a scary statistic…nearly 80% of women aged between 40-60 are either overweight, obese, inactive or (and??) drink too much.
(Guildelines for alcohol intake is no more than 14 units per week – both men and women)
Will you make any changes to move away from that statistic?
I see about 15 people a week coaching them to improved health. The main issue with many of them is that they spend the majority of the day sitting at a desk.
How can you break this up when you have a sedentary job?
- Lunch time walk?
- Walking to the next block of toilets or coffee machine?
- Walk to chat to a colleague instead of calling?
- Take the stairs instead of the lift
- Walking meetings
- Stand when on the phone
- Get a standing desk (if funds are available)
- If you get an hour’s lunch break – 30 minutes could be spent doing a fitness class
- Stretch every hour – minimum!!